HZTM Series CROSS-FLOW CABINETS: Quality with a flair of tradition
1. Automatic air control: AURA HZ is a horizontal laminar air flow cabinet, Class 100, for product protection from external contamination and crosscontamination inside the working chamber. The air speed is, for the highest product safety, permanently controlled.
2. Lateral Flow Concept side walls: special tempered-glass side walls are installed inside the air flow, to prevent any leakage from the outside, thanks to the Venturi-effect.
3. Operating mode: the air flow, leaving the HEPA filter at a constant speed, produces an extremely clean - better than Class 100 - environment in the work area, preventing any contamination to enter from the ambient outside.
4. High efficiency washable polyurethane prefilters remove coarse particles before the air reaches the H14 filter
5. H14 class High Efficiency Particulate Air filters guaranteed with 99.999% efficiency on 0.3 micron particles (most penetrating particle diameter) (EN1822-1 and EN 13091:1999 tested and certified)
6. Electrical equipment according to International Standards and EMC directives HZTM Series CROSS-FLOW CABINETS: Quality with a flair of tradition EuroClone S.p.A. Via Figino 20/22, 20016 Pero (MI) - Italy Phone: +39.02.38195.1 - Fax +39.02.38101465 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.euroclone.it EuroClone S.p.A. has a Quality System certified in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and NF EN ISO 13485:2004
7. Lighting › 800 lux
8. Electronic control air speed The average volumetric air flow is monitored via a integral vane anemometer and controlled by a microprocessor. Average speed is maintained in the range of 0.5m/sec ± 20; (Federal Standard 209E)
9. A bar graph displays the air speed value. High or low airflows are shown in red.
10. Soft touch keys on the control panel provide control of the lighting, motor blower, UV light.
11. Visible and acoustic alarms are provided for air speed alarm and filter clogging.
12. Cabinet outer surfaces made of cold rolled steel with paint finish
13. Working surface made of grade 3 stainless steel (304). Pre-punched holes for the easy installation of retrofit options.
14. Side panels in tempered glass
15. Micromesh membrane on HEPA filter downstream surface for perfect airspeed distribution
16. CE marked
17. Silent and quite operation <59dB(A) due to the highly vibration-free suspensions of the fan(s).
• Horizontal laminar air flow cabinet.
• Last generation Microprocessor control
• Automatic airflow monitoring
• Reduced air flow switch
• H14 filter with micromesh downstream equalising plenum for the highest airflow speed uniformity
• Micromesh foil for maximum eye comfort.
• Side glass walls with Lateral Flow Effect (LFCTM) assembly.
• Silent and quite operation <59dB(A) HZTM Cabinets are supplied in two different sizes (1.2mt and 1.8mt).
These state of the art cross-flow cabinets, provide an ultimate cleanliness Class 100 work area where the highest safety for the products is achieved. The internal design, the air flow aerodynamics and monitoring, the special H14 filter with Micromesh downstream equalising plenum, guarantees the highest performances at the most stringent safety levels and operator comfort. A complete and user friendly tool for the protection of highly sensitive products that only experienced European design with over 35 years of know how and accurate quality manufacturing, can provide.