The GelDoc-It2 Imager is an upgradeable system for imaging and quantitation of DNA gels, protein gels, blue light gels, Coomassie Blue, GelGreen, SYBR Green and more. Image capture and analysis is done using VisionWorks® Acquisition and Analysis software on an external computer. UVP's imaging systems feature modular and customed options for enhancing the user experience.
- Upgradeable to support chemiluminescent blots, RGB, Near IR and other multiplex applications using the UVP eLITE MultiSpectral Light Source.
- Built-in, 15.6 inch, multi-touch computer
- The imager features a 5.0 megapixel camera, with an f/1.2 zoom lens and the choice of automated or manual control.
- Overhead white lighting is included, with optional UV and blue light.
- UV transillumination is included with the option for 1 UV (302nm) or 3™UV (254, 302, and 365nm) wavelengths and sizes ranging from 21x26cm to 25x26cm.
- Wide imaging area (field-of-view) for gels and blots of various sizes (up to 25 x 26 cm). Four-position manual filter wheel (Ethidium bromide filter included).
- The full package VisionWorks™ analysis software is included for use on an external computer. Analysis functions include, 1D lane and band analysis, histograms, lane profile graphs, total area density, Western blot densitometry and data reporting. Support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance is available.
- External computer is sold separately and software is compatible with Windows 7 and later versions.
Service and Warranty:
- Two-year manufacturer warranty included.
- UVP offers outstanding technical/application support and service.
- Gel tray and gel ruler are included for gel preparation procedures.
- Unlimited copies of VisionWorks™ Acquisition and Analysis software.
Accessories for upgrades:
- UVP eLITE MultiSpectral Light Source: for overhead excitation of fluorescent multiplexed Western blots, DIGE 2D gels, PAGE gels and more. Filters are available for specific wavelength requirements.
- LED White Light Plate: for white light transillumination applications such as Coomassie Blue, Silver stains and others.
- Visi-Blue™ converter plate: for blue light gels, converts UV to 460-470 nm
- For overhead UV lighting: UV Lamp Modules. Two lamps are recommended.
- When calibration of the light source in the system is required, the Luminescence Calibration Standard can be used to emit a very stable light over four orders of magnitude. The standard can be used for validation of measuring equipment, including cameras.