The AZURA® HPLC Compact iso is a small complete analytical isocratic HPLC system. Due to its compact dimensions, the system fits onto every laboratory bench.
The system is based on the multifunctional AZURA® Assistant ASM 2.1L and contains three integrated modules; an AZURA® Detector UVD 2.1S, an AZURA® Pump P 4.1S and a electric injection valve.
The system comes with an eluent tray for safe storage of up to 6 bottles. The column can be attached anywhere to the system via magnetic clip. A leak sensor and the tubing guidance as well as the Mobile Control unit with touch screen, ensure the safe and user friendly usage. Modern design with completely demountable fronts turn the system into a visual highlight.
• Complete isocratic analytical HPLC system that needs very little bench space
• UV/VIS detector with one variable wavelength
• Pump unit with pressure sensor for a low pulsation eluent supply (max. 400 bar)
• Mobile Control Chrom allows direct control and data recording of all integrated modules
• Leakage protection
• Complete software package Mobile Control
• Tubing scheme